Shriya My mouth is bigger than other things of mine



"I am talkative, my mouth never shuts and my brain so small and refuses to think before doing things with my mouth - speak" confesses Shreya.

She was speaking about her character in a hindi movie in which she is doing a role of a girl who thinks less and speaks more. Shreya says the character almost resembles her.

She also wanted to be identified as a national property other than being identified as a girl of Kollywood or Bollywood, as she felt by doing a Hollywood movie she is into international service and hence wanted to be identified as an Asian girl and as a Desi girl.

1 comments:

bsian said...

surely her mouth is big feel like raming her with a hot cock

If you enjoyed this post , make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates ! Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Top Stories

Related Stories