Bollywood hottie Shilpa Shetty I am not next Bond girl


Bollywood hottie Shilpa Shetty has set rumours to rest by saying she is not doing the next James Bond film and has turned down a lot of foreign offers as she wants to focus more on Hindi films. “I am not going to be a Bond girl but yes there is another Hollywood film that I am doing,” clarifies Shilpa refusing to comment further as she says it is in the scripting stage. Shilpa, who became one of reality television’s most talked about stars last year, says, “I have left a lot of international projects to come back to Hindi films. Someone told me I was already out of sight and I did not want to be out of mind too. My concentration is totally on Bollywood.” Shilpa, however, denies that she does not want to work in any Hollywood movie. “If I like the script and the prospects are lucrative enough in the West, I’ll definitely go there.” Shilpa, who will also be seen performing on the stage with the Bachchan’s at their ongoing Unforgettable tour in London from August 23-24, says, “I have left some big movies to come back and act in films and travel with my musical Miss Bollywood.”

Talking about her forthcoming Bollywood film, The Man , in which she is playing the lead role opposite Sunny Deol , she says, “I am playing the violin for the first time on-screen. Violin is the toughest instrument to play and it has left me with bad neck and I have been doing Bhujaang asan to make it better.” Apart from working in films, Shilpa is quite busy these days with her company S2 Global Productions. She has roped in Manish Jha of ‘Matrubhoomi’ fame to direct her first home production.

0 comments:

If you enjoyed this post , make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates ! Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Top Stories

Related Stories